Early Bird Registration (effective Aug. 1 – Sept. 30): $125 Regular Registration (effective Oct. 1 – 12): $150 Late Bird Registration (effective Oct. 13-18 at 12 noon): $175
Registration is closed.
How to Register
- If registering one or two attendees, register separately online.
- If registering three or more attendees from the same organization, you get a 20% discount. Call 412-397-6000 to register.
- Note: the three or more attendees must be registered at the same time to receive the discount. No exceptions.
- If you require an invoice in order to process your payment, call 412-397-6000.
- Please have your payment method ready when registering online or calling.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
A full refund will be granted if the Bayer Center is notified of withdrawal at least 5 business days prior to the start of the session. No refund will be granted if the individual fails to attend or notify the Bayer Center 5 days prior to the event. If payment has not been made in advance and the individual fails to attend without notification, payment is still required and will be invoiced.
A student may transfer their registration to another member of their organization without penalty but must notify the Bayer Center by 5 pm on October 12.
A limited number of 50% discount scholarships are available to organizations that demonstrate interest and need. Applicants must meet one of the following criterion to apply:
- Applicant works for a nonprofit organization with an annual budget under $500,000.
- Applicant is a college student enrolled in an organizational leadership, nonprofit management or similar degree program.
Only one scholarship per organization will be awarded. Scholarship applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.